I think I’ve mentioned before that I love bananas. Banana bread, banana milkshakes, banana chips, banana yogurt. Ok, I’ll stop now, because I just pictured myself as Bubba from Forest Gump!
The weird thing is that Baby J hates them. You give her banana flavored anything and it’s as if you slipped a her spoonful of castor oil! (Now that’s old school) And is something that as a kid I vowed that I would never give my kids!
Anyways, my Mom and Dad were coming over so we cooked dinner and wanted an easy desert. So we went for this simple treat. It’s so easy that the Little One was my helper. And she did a great job.
- 6-7 banana
- 2 packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- Slice bananas up, making sure the thickness of the slices is fairly uniform.
- In a deep dish lay one layer of wafers and top with a layer of bananas.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times depending on how deep your dish is.
- Prepare pudding according to instructions on package.
- Pour immediately over bananas and wafers, and shake container to help pudding settle into the entire dish.
- Refrigerate (for as long as you can handle)
Hope you enjoy.